Below are November 2017 social media analytics for all of our various accounts.
Daily Astorian, Capital Press, Blue Mountain Eagle, and East Oregonian all had in increases in all core areas for Facebook – Reach, Views, Engagement, Clicks and Likes.
Twitter remained flat or within 1-3% increase or decrease in various areas across the company. Unfortunately, this is the case each month with little to no movement.
Congratulations to East Oregonian who had the top Facebook post in the company for comments, shares, and likes, followed by Oregon Coast Today to round out number two and three.
For category leaders in Facebook, Oregon Capital Insider had the highest storyteller rate in November again, Oregon Coast Today had the highest page likes and actions per post, East Oregonian had the highest post actions. This was the same case as in August, September, and October.
There are many resources, tools and training available to us for social media, including our Social News Desk platform and EOMG social media guidelines. If you would like more information, please contact the digital team.
If there are any questions or issues reading these reports, please let the Digital Team know. Percentages will show in green or red. Green is a positive growth, red is negative. Most of the widgets that break up the different information are set to easily answer questions from our website analytics and audience.
Analytics can be viewed at any time by visiting our analytics site here. If you would like any of those dashboards emailed to you, please email the digital team with the name of the dashboard and if you would like the analytics emailed to you either weekly or monthly.
- 9-1-What? November 2017
- Blue Mountain Eagle November 2017
- Cannon Beach Gazette November 2017
- Capital Press November 2017
- Chinook Observer November 2017
- Coast Dining November 2017
- Coast Marketplace November 2017
- Coast River Business Journal November 2017
- Coast Weekend November 2017
- Daily Astorian November 2017
- Daily Astorian Sports November 2017.pdf
- East Oregonian November 2017
- East Oregonian Sports November 2017
- Eastern Oregon Real Estate Guide November 2017
- EO Media Group November 2017
- EO Parent November 2017
- EO Round-Up November 2017
- EOMG Twitter Overview November 2017
- EOMG Facebook November 2017
- FarmSeller November 2017
- Hermiston Herald November 2017
- Northwest Ag Show November 2017
- Oregon Capital Insider November 2017
- Oregon Coast Real Estate November 2017
- Oregon Coast Today November 2017
- Seaside Signal November 2017
- The Mouth November 2017
- Wallowa County Chieftain November 2017