Below are July 2017 social media analytics for all of our various accounts.
Chinook Observer was the only one to have increases in all five core categories (reach, views, engagement, clicks and likes). Chinook Observer: reach 56%, views 12%, engagement 89%, clicks s102% and likes 10%. The Hermiston Herald missed one category posting increases in reach 53%, views 27%, engagement 97%, and clicks 78%. Seaside Signal also saw increases in the same categories – reach 11%, views 8%, engagement 8%, and clicks 18%.
Twitter remained flat or within 1-4% increase or decrease in various areas across the company. Unfortunately, this is the case each month with little to no movement.
There are many resources, tools and training available to us for social media, including our Social News Desk platform and EOMG social media guidelines. If you would like more information, please contact the digital team.
If there are any questions or issues reading these reports, please let the Digital Team know. Percentages will show in green or red. Green is a positive growth, red is negative. Most of the widgets that break up the different information are set to easily answer questions from our website analytics and audience.
Analytics can be viewed at any time by visiting our analytics site here. If you would like any of those dashboards emailed to you, please email the digital team with the name of the dashboard and if you would like the analytics emailed to you either weekly or monthly.
- 9-1-What? July 2017
- Wallowa County Chieftain July 2017
- Seaside Signal July 2017
- Oregon Coast Today July 2017
- Oregon Coast Real Estate July 2017
- Oregon Capital Insider July 2017
- Hermiston Herald July 2017
- FarmSeller July 2017
- EOMG Twitter Overview July 2017
- EOMG Facebook Overview July 2017
- EO Round-Up July 2017
- EO Parent July 2017
- EO Media Group July 2017
- Eastern Oregon Real Estate Guide July 2017
- East Oregonian July 2017
- Discover Our Coast July 2017
- Daily Astorian Sports July 2017
- Daily Astorian July 2017
- Coast Weekend July 2017
- Coast River Business Journal July 2017
- Coast Marketplace July 2017
- Coast Dining July 2017
- Chinook Observer July 2017
- Capital Press July 2017
- Cannon Beach Gazette July 2017
- Blue Mountain Eagle July 2017